Below you will find relevant information about how data about Users of the website www.rodlobytom.pl is collected, processed, and used, and how we care for data security.
Information clause related to the processing of personal data.
On 25th May 2018, Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC enters into force. (hereinafter: GDPR).
- The administrator of your Personal Data is the company:
Przetwórstwo Tworzyw Sztucznych „RODŁO” Spółka z o.o. ul. Pszczyńska 13, 41-902 Bytom, Poland entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Katowice-Wschód in Katowice, 8th Commercial Department of the National Court Register no. 0000379159, with share capital paid in the amount of PLN415,000 using the NIP number: 626-298-99-95.
The service provider is also the administrator of people subscribed to the newsletter.
- The Data Administrator can be contacted at his seat address or at the e-mail address: email@example.com
- Your personal data will be processed in order to:
a) necessary and proper perform the agreement / commercial service, including taking action before the conclusion of the agreement / acceptance of the order at the request of the data subject - consideration of complaints - the data provided will be processed on the basis of Art. 6, Clause 1, Point b) of GDPR, and in accordance with the content of the general regulation on data protection,
b) perform activities in accordance with your consents - the data provided will be processed on the basis of Art. 6, Clause 1, Point a) of GDPR, and in accordance with the content of the general regulation on data protection,
c) perform activities required by applicable legal and administrative provisions, including issuing invoices and accounting documents and storing them - the data provided will be processed on the basis of Art. 6, Clause 1, Point c) of GDPR, and in accordance with the content of the general regulation on data protection,
d) pursue the legitimate interest of the company of Przetwórstwo Tworzywrzywnych "RODŁO" Spółka z o.o., in particular by:
- pursuing, realising, or securing claims against the client,
- conducting quality analyses for sales services rendered,
The data provided will be processed on the basis of Art. 6, Clause 1, Point f), and in accordance with the content of the general regulation on data protection.
e) pursue binding legal obligations, such as: provisions on counteracting money laundering and financing of terrorism,
f) pursue claims and defend against claims, collect debts, conduct court, arbitration, and mediation proceedings,
g) organise loyalty programmes, competitions, and promotional campaigns in which you will be able to take part,
h) carry out the expressed consent to its extent and purpose if you subscribed to the newsletter.
- Your data was obtained as part of performing an agreement / commercial service, and includes:
a) name and surname,
b) company name,
c) identification of the business activity,
d) contact details and e-mail addresses,
e) telephone numbers,
f) positions and places of work
- The recipients of your personal data are:
a) employees of Przetwórstwo Tworzyw Sztucznych "RODŁO" authorised to process personal data,
b) entities participating in the implementation of our services and goods sold, from which we purchase services or goods in our offer, supporting our IT systems or providing us with IT tools, subcontractors supporting us, e.g. in the performance of services, in the process of customer service, delivery services, and goods purchased by you, - providing us with advisory, consulting, auditing, legal, tax and accounting services, entities conducting postal and courier activities,
c) institutions authorised to process personal data under applicable law,
d) your personal data mentioned in Item 4 above will not be transferred to a third country / international organisation.
- Your personal data will be processed until you object to their processing, and in the event of an objection - for the limitation period of claims that may apply to the data subject.
- You have the right to access your data and the opportunity to correct it. You also have the right to delete data, to transfer data, the right to limit or request the cessation of their processing and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated manner.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary but necessary to perform the activities referred to in Item 3 of this information clause.
- We minimise any breach of data security by implementing pseudonymisation, encrypting data, and implementing access control.
- The www.rodlobytom.pl website stores in your browser's memory short information so-called cookies, i.e. small text files sent by a web server and stored by the browser computer software. When the browser reconnects to the site, the site recognises the type of device the user connects to. The parameters allow reading the information contained therein only to the server that created them. Cookies therefore facilitate the use of previously visited websites. Stored cookies in no way make it possible to identify the person visiting the www.rodlobytom.pl website.
The information collected relates to the Internet service provider, IP address, type of operating system, type of browser used, language, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use the Rodło Company's websites. Thanks to this, we can improve the functioning of the website and provide more effective and trouble-free navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool, which records user behaviour on the site.
- Cookies identify the users so that it is possible to adapt the content of the www.rodlobytom.pl website to the needs of the User. By remembering his/her preferences, lets us tailor ads targeted to him/her. Cookies are used to guarantee the highest standard of convenience for our website, and the collected data is used only within our company to optimise operations.
- The users may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Cookie management instructions are available at:
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user has expressly consented to this by completing the form. We save and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform the given function.
The above information clause fulfils the legal obligation arising from Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing the directive.
It requires no action on your part.